Accelera la crescita negli Stati Uniti
Reviate is excited to announce our partnership with Emerge in a joint effort to bring new Italian products to the US market!
Our goal is to maximize the growth of your products in all sales arenas.
We begin by assessing the categories your products compete in and seeing how much room for growth there is with our assistance.
If your growth potential is high, we will offer an engagement to represent your brand on Amazon USA, our partner websites, and retail brick and mortar stores in the USA.
We charge $2000/month per product category and 10% of the gross revenue we help generate.
We provide you with a month to month agreement that can be canceled at any time by either party.
Reviate provides growth services and invests in select product companies that are capable of growing profitability within our network of buyers, retailers, and sales platforms.
What we can help you achieve
E-commerce growth and strategy | Digital Marketing & Direct To Consumer Sales | Brick and Mortar Relationships
- Team of repeat entrepreneurs and investors with a focus on technology and retail
- Founders of over 15 companies
- Expert advisors on digital retail, called on weekly by institutional investors and top-tier management consulting firms to provide guidance
- Best in class partner service providers with focus on ecommerce, direct to consumer, and brick and mortar sales and relationships.
- Venture capital and angel investors in over 40 companies, driving an investment fund to top decile performance
- Raised over $100M in investment capital for our companies, including taking one public
- CEOs over several success startups, providing over $53M cash in liquidity events to founding team members
- Members of either the Board of Directors or Board of Advisors of 10 companies, both public and private
- Over 15 years working within Walmart
Collectively led projects to drive more than $87B in growth for Walmart, including:
- Global supply chain optimization
- U.S. grocery supply chain optimization
- Creation and launch of online grocery
- Over 20 years working as a vendor to all major U.S. retailers
- Grew DTC revenues for Purple to $240M per year, video views to 1B and company valuation to $1.1B